Vinehealth app allows people living with cancer to track their symptoms, manage their medications and understand their care.
Approved by NHS doctors, Vine Health is a safe and simple healthcare app that aims to empower cancer patients and improve patient outcomes by allowing them to better manage their medications and care. For example:
– Log your medications and symptoms
– Keep on top of your mental and physical wellbeing
– See your progress throughout your treatment
– Schedule your medication reminders
– Take appointment notes
– Access their library of advice and guidance
– Understand your care plan
– Help your care team and loved ones understand your progress
– Help to understand your new normal
Co-developed with hundreds of patients, as well as with NHS oncologists, Vinehealth connects patients to their clinical team, helping them to feel confident and in control.
Free to download from Apple App store and Google Play store.